Selected photography awards
To date, close to 100 of my works were awarded over 400 prizes in 26 countries and gained an appreciation and awards in prestigious contests worldwide, such as:
- Grand-Prix in “Nikon International Photo Contest 2013” - out of 100000 entries from 153 countries, Japan
- Bronze medal in PX3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2015, France
- Smithsonian contest 2014 – Finalist from over 50000 entries from 132 countries.
- Gold medal in PX3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2014, France
- Certificate of achievement 2013 - granted by the Israeli minister of culture
- Grand-Prix in “PWP - Professional Women Photographers 2012”, New-York
- Grand-Prix in "Donkey-Art Prize 2011" - contemporary art competition, Italy
- Hasselblad Masters 2011 - finalist, Denmark
- 1st place in Julia Margaret Cameron award 2011 Fine-art nude category, UK
- Gold medal in PX3 - Prix de la Photographie Paris 2011, France
- 1st place in PDN World in Focus 2010 – in outdoor scenes category, USA
- Gold author in Aqüeducte biennial 2010, Barcelona
- Award winner in contests: Premio Arte Laguna 2013, IPA (2010-2014), Nikon 2008-2009, Sony 2009-2010, Spider - Award winner in contests: Premio Arte Laguna 2013, IPA (2010-2014), Nikon 2008-2009, Sony 2009-2010, Spider Awards 2011/2013, Asahi Shimbun 2010 (Japan), 69 medals (26 Golden) in international photo-contests under FIAP/PSA patronage, etc....